Marketing Automation Specialist
Digital technologies disrupt the world and all aspects of our lives and enable companies to
deliver experiences exceeding all previous ones, continuously raising the bar. More and more,
consumers interact with companies through digital channels. But with every digital innovation,
expectations are getting higher, so we need to keep up, better even, lead the way to show to our
customers what we stand for: Be where the customer is - Connect consistently with our
customers - Offer amazing and relevant experiences - Make it simple and effective - Make it
work ! We aim to become the best digital team in the world of logistics - do you want to be part
of our fabulous team?
In our journey to become the best digital team in the logistics world, we are developing many
innovative ways to engage with customers: we have the latest marketing technology and
applications available, we have attracted senior specialist in the field of digital marketing, and
have an inhouse team to deliver creative concepts & content.
The DMA team is involved in many programs such as integrating FedEx Express with TNT, setting
up Always On Campaigns (as part of the customer contact strategy) and helping marketing teams
in the Regions with creating, building and implementing customer journeys via our journey
orchestration tools. Our aim is to make journeys personal, effective and scalable via the right
segmentation and automation.
The DMA team is looking for a Marketing Automation Specialist
To achieve the above mentioned ambitions, we are looking for a Marketing Automation
Specialist (often called a Campaign Engineer) at our Digital Marketing department situated at
the International Head Office in Hoofddorp.
As a Marketing Automation Specialist, your goal is to build fundamental & structural elements of
the global digital contact strategy. We expect you to support the creation of journeys in our
marketing tools, connect these journeys with technical platforms and optimize our journeys.
Your main activities:
You will work with Creativess, Marketing Technologists and Digital Marketers to set up & execute
This includes - but is not limited to -
- Email creation including copy, visuals, survey links, including dynamic elements
- Setting up email campaigns and email journeys in SF Marketing Cloud
- Processing global & region adaptations and testing of emails & campaigns
- Building technical integrations between SF MC & Journey Orchestration tools
- Testing & monitoring of Journey success rate
Who are we looking for?
Candidates with the following requirements are what we need:
• Bachelor or master degree in the field of marketing or business
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in Digital Marketing with at least 3 years a focus on
marketing automation or email marketing
We are looking for:
• In-depth understanding & experience of technically connecting several elements of
marketing technology elements
• Being able to work independently with Sales Force Marketing Cloud is essential
• Being able to work with Adobe Audience Manager and other applications of the Adobe
Suite is preferred
• Strong knowledge of Marketing Automation Tools, APIs, Tag management & DMPs
• Entrepreneurial mentality
• Ability to work in multi-disciplinary international teams
• Fluent in English
- Salaris:€50000- €60000