About the company
My client is a Scale Up, an e-commerce/e-health company in Amsterdam.They are growing massively and they are one of the best funded Scale Ups in Amsterdam. A very exciting time to be joining this company!
About the role
As Senior Online merchandiser you support all the commercial site operations for different countries. A multi-faceted responsibility because you need to strike (and preserve) the right balance between maximising conversions and augmenting the overall customer experience. In this role you will be the main point of contact for the countries when it comes to online merchandising and product improvements. Within each country you will guide and help online merchandisers in how they can optimize and improve their campaign, product & promotion pages.
- Onboard new countries and welcoming and guiding them into a new ecosystem of the shop operations
- Optimize onsite promotions & campaigns and strive towards optimal conversion
- Share knowledge on campaign optimization and shop operations
- Safeguard and optimise the site navigation structure (globally), improve findability and enhance the customer journey
- Main point of contact for the countries for improvements of the shop and feasibility.
- Provide analysis and insights to the category and product team on how to improve campaigns and the shop
- Community building & knowledge sharing between online merchandisers in the different countries
What are they looking for?
- 7+ years of experience in e-commerce and conversion optimization
- Bachelor +
- You know your way around with new systems, toolings & technologies
- Good problem solving skills
- Strong collaborator with multidisciplinary teams and across regions
- Self starter
- Understand what it takes to work in a scale-up environment
- Fluent in English
- Customer focused
Is this somethings that looks of interest? Get in touch!
- Salaris:€60000- €70000